If you are looking to carve or decorate a pumpkin this fall, here are some ideas to get you started.
Fall comes with many traditions: football, apple cider, pies, festivals – and, of course, venturing to a pumpkin patch! If you are looking to carve or decorate a pumpkin this fall, here are some ideas to get you started.
1. Use a cookie cutter to create a pattern. Place the cookie cutter on the pumpkin, then use a hammer to pound it halfway in. Remove the cookie cutter, carve out the shape and repeat.
2. To add some extra flair to your pumpkin, tie or hot glue colored or sparkly ribbons on it. Find some ideas here.
3. Painting is another great way to decorate pumpkins. Maybe add a fall-themed quote, or paint the pumpkin to look like your favorite cartoon character. Be sure to use acrylic paint and a sealant spray after you've painted your pumpkin to ensure lasting results.
4. Make a glitter pumpkin! Paint the pumpkin with glue (basic craft glue will work fine), sprinkle glitter onto it, and repeat. After the pumpkin dries, shake off the extra glitter. Use a sealing spray to avoid any more of a mess.
5. And of course, there's always carving. Are you working with a RE/MAX agent to sell your home? This pattern is a great way to grab the attention of potential buyers. Click here to download template